About the VI Peel:
Clinical Study Reveals
Remarkable Results with VI Peel
Vitality Institute Medical Products completed an intense clinical study hosted by the esteemed International Research Services, Inc. The evaluation studied the safety and effectiveness of Vitality Institute Medical Products VI Peel Facial Peel. Participants were carefully selected based on a variety of skin types and various levels of wrinkles and fine lines. Progress was thoroughly examined by trained professionals utilizing comprehensive visual observations and advanced instrumental analysis.
After four weeks of closely-monitored use, we’re pleased to announce that International Research Services, Inc. concluded the following:
- After close examination, VI Peel was determined to be completely safe within intended use.
- Crow’s feet line improvements were “statistically significant for the spacing parameter, and trendwise (directionally) significant for five additional parameters.”
- Fine lines and wrinkle improvements were “statistically significant. Overall, the changes were in the direction of smoother fine line texture, i.e., decreases from baseline for Rz, Shadows and NumWr.”
- Up to 71% of participants reported a significant improvement in “improved fine lines” and “skin suppleness.”
- Signs of minor irritation decreased quickly after participants used the VI Peel.
- Participants rapidly showed a reduction in melanin content and increase in collagen content.
- Just two weeks after VI Peel use, participants showed a hemoglobin increase, suggesting increased blood flow to the treated areas.
International Research Services Inc.
222 Grace Church Street
Port Chester, NY 10573
VI Peel Transformation Stories
I started noticing darkening areas on my face a couple of years ago and I thought they were just sun spots because I was always out in the sun and never used sunscreen.
I went in to Dr. Diaco’s office in Tampa and he gave me several more invasive options but he suggested that I speak with the Aesthetician in his office. I am so glad I took his advice because after one VI peel I finally noticed an improvement. I have since had a total of 4 VI peels and the difference in my skin is nothing short of a miracle. I feel like I have my life back!
This South Florida patient sought treatment for her adult acne and hyperpigmentation.
Treatment: A series of 2 VI Peels and ongoing use of the VI Derm Skin Care products for maintenance between peels
Key Products: Complete Care for Oily Skin and VI Derm Ultra A with 10% Vitamin C.
This patients VI Peel removed her sun damaged skin, which gave her a more youthful appearance. The before and after photos were taken seven days apart.